tuneID.com

tuneID.com

'Name That Tune' community..

1996 Dj Vibes ID's

This is a discussion on 1996 Dj Vibes ID's within the Hardcore music genre on tuneID.com; Afternoon. Does anyone know the following 2 tracks that Vibes was playing around 1996? Cheers. ID 1 https://www.youtube....


Go Back   tuneID.com > Music Genres > Hardcore

Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply

 

LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 14th October 2014, 03:12 PM
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 632
Default 1996 Dj Vibes ID's

Afternoon.

Does anyone know the following 2 tracks that Vibes was playing around 1996? Cheers.


ID 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mfCN8n9e_Y

ID 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovGhz_wJDjY
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 13th January 2015, 12:13 PM
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 632
Default

Bump
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 13th January 2015, 01:57 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 85
Default

Hi Si,

Sorry I can't be of much help, but I've been wanting to know that second one since 1996.
I finally listened to the lyrics more clearly in your link "put your loving arms around me", and searched but could only find others trying to ID it unsuccessfully too:
HappyHardcore.com - The most popular hardcore dance music site in the world
http://www.discogs.com/groups/topic/200999

The following track has the same vocal in it, and came out in the same year, but is not it - how annoying!
http://www.discogs.com/Go-Mental-The.../master/349251

Andy
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 13th January 2015, 04:20 PM
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Andy 33 View Post
Hi Si,

Sorry I can't be of much help, but I've been wanting to know that second one since 1996.
I finally listened to the lyrics more clearly in your link "put your loving arms around me", and searched but could only find others trying to ID it unsuccessfully too:
HappyHardcore.com - The most popular hardcore dance music site in the world
http://www.discogs.com/groups/topic/200999

The following track has the same vocal in it, and came out in the same year, but is not it - how annoying!
http://www.discogs.com/Go-Mental-The.../master/349251

Andy

I'm pretty sure both of these tracks are on the same EP. They have similar production. I have a feeling they are Dutch.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 17th February 2017, 10:08 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 15
Default

They are both on this EP:

Unknown Artist - Phase EP [Killa Kanga Records - KIK 003]

Credit to Traffic Cone on rolldabeats for the ID.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 17th February 2017, 10:35 PM
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkryptonn View Post
They are both on this EP:

Unknown Artist - Phase EP [Killa Kanga Records - KIK 003]

Credit to Traffic Cone on rolldabeats for the ID.
NO.. Credit to me. I got this vinyl off a 'Traffic Cone' tip off. I messaged the only person at the time who had this on vinyl off Discogs, I got it off him for a tenner.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 18th February 2017, 03:04 PM
Posting Maniac
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Si Thompson View Post
NO.. Credit to me. I got this vinyl off a 'Traffic Cone' tip off. I messaged the only person at the time who had this on vinyl off Discogs, I got it off him for a tenner.

You were robbed....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 18th February 2017, 03:07 PM
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangee View Post
You were robbed....
Considering how rare it is, i wasn't at all.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.1.0